Having yellowish, discolored teeth give a lot of people a lot of disadvantages over their peers who have whiter teeth.
- Discolored or yellowish teeth can be a source of embarassment. Being embarassed with your teeth will give you a negative outlook in life. You can’t help but feel negative about yourself, and that can be brought to other aspects of your life.
- People shun away from a person who doesn’t smile. There are some studies conducted on people with pour la beauté de vos dents and discolored teeth. The people with yellow or discolored teeth came out with results of they are more likely to be rejected in a job interview or not likely to receive a salary increase than their counterparts with whiter teeth. Having yellow or discolored teeth can make someone feel awkward and appear unconfident during job interviews or while in a meeting with their bosses to negotiate for a salary raise, leading their interviewer or bosses to reject their proposals.
- Yellow or discolored teeth is a sign of poor oral hygiene health, making a person appear sickly and frumpy.
Several ways to reducing discoloration of teeth include:
- Reduce the intake of foods that cause yellowing of teeth as much as possible.
- Drink lots of water after you’ve consumed a tooth-staining food or drink. You should also swirl water around your mouth to help clear away the acids or staining.
- Proper brushing, flossing, and having regular dental checkups help keep teeth healthy and whiter.
For those who want to make their teeth whiter faster, BlanchirLesDents provides information how to whiten teeth, without using expensive whitening apparatus or products. BlanchirLesDents features Idol White. Idol White is a whitening pack that does not harm the enamel, and any areas surrounding the teeth. Do the steps described in Idol White for 7-10 days to get results.
Idol White is accredited by the College of Dentists in several European countries - Germany, Hungary, Poland, among others, and now in France.
BlanchirLesDents included a 3D video showing the method known as "gutter". Watch it to understand Idol White more. For more whitening tips, visit BlanchirLesDents or send a message through this form.